Registering is Easy
Walk up registration is accepted at the Cynthia Neal Center & Krueger Park Recreation Center when the building is open. On weekends & after 5 p.m., drop off registration will be accepted in a form of a check.
No receipt will be mailed unless you request one on your registration form.
You may use the drop box located to the left of the front doors at the Cynthia Neal Center. This drop box is accessible 24 hours a day.
All mail-in registration will be accepted at the Cynthia Neal Center, 8047 W. 91st Place. Please be sure to include the mail-in registration form and fill-in all necessary information, as well as signing the waiver on the registration form. Mail the registration form along with appropriate program fee, and include non-resident fee when applicable. Make checks payable to the Hickory Hills Park District. Please do not send cash.
Our program brochures are sent out 3 times a year: Winter/Spring, Summer, & Fall.
The current season’s brochure will always be downloadable from the right column of this site. Check in the brochure to view the current registration dates.
Non Resident Registration
Non-residents may enroll in any program for an additional fee of $5 per person, per program, unless otherwise noted.
General Registration Information
- The Park District is not responsible for lost or late mail/drop box registration.
- No eligible participant shall, on the basis of race, sex, creed, national origin or disability be denied equal access to program activities, services or benefits or be limited in the exercise of any right, privilege advantage or opportunity.
- Program fees will not be prorated for late registration. Late fees may be added.
- All in person registration is taken at the Cynthia Neal Center, located at 8047 W 91st Place or Krueger Park Recreation Center, located at 9100 S. 88th Ave.
- No one will be enrolled in any program unless the registration form is properly signed. ALL REGISTRATION FORMS MUST BE SIGNED. Those without signatures will be returned to the sender, thereby jeopardizing registration and program placement.
- All registration is on a first come, first serve basis, and no space will be held unless the fee is paid.
- If there is a problem with your registration, we will try to contact you by phone. If we cannot reach you by phone, the registration form will be returned by mail and your place in the program will not be saved. Be sure to include a valid daytime phone number on all registration forms.
- Proof of residency must be shown at time of registration. Non-residents may enroll in programs for an additional $5 per person, per program. Please note there are exceptions to this rule and will say so next to the program description.
- When programs are filled, a waiting list will be started, and an attempt will be made to create additional classes.
- Telephone registration will NOT be accepted, unless otherwise stated in this brochure.
- A $37 service charge will be assessed for any checks returned by the bank.
- PLEASE CHECK PROGRAM LOCATIONS CAREFULLY!
- Programs that have not reached minimum enrollment one week prior to the first class meeting can be cancelled.
- For more information, please call the Park District office at 598-1233.