Address & Phone Number:
Located at Kasey Meadow Park
8047 W. 91st Place
- There is no charge to use the sled hill.
- No sledding after 9:00 p.m.
- Pop into the Cynthia Neal Center building at the top of the hill for a HOT CHOCOLATE!
- Sledding can be a hazardous recreational activity, so please sled safely and wisely this winter!
- Steps are provided for easy access, and we strongly encourage all sledders to use them.
- Think safety first and read the warning signs.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children.
- Always be aware of other sledders.
- NO METAL RUNNER SLEDS!