Address & Phone Number:
Located at Kasey Meadow Park
8047 W. 91st Place
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. till Dusk.
- Do not use if equipment is broken or wet. Contact H.H.P.D. Maintenance Dept. at 598-1233 ext 8.
- Skaters/bikers are responsible for inspecting equipment prior to use to ensure that is has not been vandalized and is safe for skating.
- Helmets, knee & elbow pads, wrist guards are required while skating.
- No ramps, boxes, etc. may be brought into the park.
- NO GLASS in any form allowed.
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco or vaping allowed.
- All participants will refrain from acting in any manner which may cause or contribute to death or injury to themselves or any other persons.
- All participants will act within the limits of their ability.
- Participants are allowed to skate/bike only inside the facility.
- Profanity, fighting, or any disorderly conduct will result in expulsion from the skate park.
- Graffiti of any kind is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to stickers, markers, or spray paint.
- All participants will maintain control of their equipment while skating/biking. The park district is not responsible for lost/stolen equipment.
- Climbing fence to gain access is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to arrest.
- If rules are not followed, H.H.P.D. may elect to temporarily or permanently close the park.
- Park will be closed during inclement weather.
- Park sponsored programs have priority.